Stand Your Ground Forums
Welcome to Stand Your Ground Forums! Hosted by Forumotion. You can talk about forum/hardware support and anime here!
Stand Your Ground Forums
Welcome to Stand Your Ground Forums! Hosted by Forumotion. You can talk about forum/hardware support and anime here!
Stand Your Ground Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stand Your Ground Forums

Welcome to Stand Your Ground Forums! Do register an account before browsing the forum!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Anime World and Support of Forums! Free to interact with everyone and talk about anime , manga and also talk about problems involving connection problems, designs and appearance problems, scripts(coding) problems and much more! Please log in or register if you have not yet. As always, please do not violate the rules and be kind to each other. Have a nice day, folks!

Trying out the new smilies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daichi
Daichi

Trying out the new smilies Empty
PostSubject: Trying out the new smilies   Trying out the new smilies EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 3:50 pm

Trying out the new smilies, I 'll try to add more smilies soon but I can't do it now since I have school. Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Idea Question Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you tongue pirat clown cyclops @ No silent pale alien cat monkey affraid confused bounce rabbit pig Basketball cheers bom drunken santa cherry albino sunny Sleep rendeer farao king queen afro study scratch geek jocolor elephant flower lol!

Last edited by Tweeney on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://standyourground.rpg-board.net
limera1n
limera1n

PostSubject: Re: Trying out the new smilies   Trying out the new smilies EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 3:53 pm

Oh wow! You really had the hard work there! cheers
Back to top Go down
Daichi
Daichi

PostSubject: Re: Trying out the new smilies   Trying out the new smilies EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 5:16 pm

Yup, didn't expected to see that kind of posts Smile
Back to top Go down
https://standyourground.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying out the new smilies   Trying out the new smilies Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying out the new smilies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stand Your Ground Forums :: General Talk :: General Discussion-
Jump to: