Stand Your Ground Forums
Welcome to Stand Your Ground Forums! Hosted by Forumotion. You can talk about forum/hardware support and anime here!
Stand Your Ground Forums
Welcome to Stand Your Ground Forums! Hosted by Forumotion. You can talk about forum/hardware support and anime here!
Stand Your Ground Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stand Your Ground Forums

Welcome to Stand Your Ground Forums! Do register an account before browsing the forum!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Anime World and Support of Forums! Free to interact with everyone and talk about anime , manga and also talk about problems involving connection problems, designs and appearance problems, scripts(coding) problems and much more! Please log in or register if you have not yet. As always, please do not violate the rules and be kind to each other. Have a nice day, folks!

~Roll-back

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
limera1n
limera1n

~Roll-back Empty
PostSubject: ~Roll-back   ~Roll-back EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 2:22 pm

Hey there guys, I'd like to raise attention to a problem that happened a day ago. The roll-back has remove a few users from the database (we're talking a days worth), I would also like to take the blame for all of this, I apologize sincerely and I can't describe how sorry I am, so to kick-start my apology;

+Groups

I don't really need to describe what that means, you've been seeing my little codes being sent in the Habplus Home Room. As my apology I've decided to put +Groups to my number one priority! And when it's released, I'm sure you'll like.

The downside to +Groups is that we can't develop one like actual groups (the badge editor) but for people to actually have a badge with information on the group.

Again I'm really sorry for the issues I've caused and hopefully I can pay you all back, one day.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Daichi
Daichi

~Roll-back Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Roll-back   ~Roll-back EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 2:35 pm

Don't worry, everyone make mistakes.
Back to top Go down
https://standyourground.rpg-board.net

~Roll-back
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum